- President: Fred Hollenbach
- Secretary: Bob Eveld
- Treasurer: Mike Sanossian
- VP Operations: Mark Caspe
- Program Committee Co-chair: Don Barrie
- Program Committee Co-chair: Bruce Moen
- Facilities Committee Chairman: John Trevenned
- Education & Prof. Dev. Committee Chair: Dan Tennow
- VP Member Services: Walt Riethmeier
- Industry and Company Coordinator: Doug Mitchell
- Membership Committee Chairman: Bob Magann
- Public Relations Committee Chairman: Mel Mutch
- Steven White, Bechtel
- Charles Buck, Brown & Root
- Donald McDonalnd, H.K.Ferguson
- G.Bryce Bennet, Int'l Engineering Co
- Vicotr Cole, Kaiser Engineers
- Robert Verner, A.G.McKee &Co
- John W. Fondahl, Standford
- Walter Costa, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill
- Paul Gilbert, Parsons, Brinckerhoff, Q & D
- Frank Jarrett, FMC Corp
- Donald Scheuch, Stanford Research Institute
Dues $35 (National $25, NCC $10)
Programs ($10 Members, $13 Non-members) "The Conflicts of Project Management"
Project Management involves not only the logistical conflicts of scope and quality, budget and cost, and schedule and progress, but the personal conflicts within the project team itself. The 1978-1979 PMI-NCC Program addresses this problem and examines methods of resolving the conflicts of project management.
Dinner meetings were held on the third Wednesday of the month in the San Francisco Engineers' Club (Sansome @ Pine). Monthly meeting attendance averaged 120 participants; Dinner @6:00, Program 7:00 - 9:00 pm; per chapter survey: average attendance: 35 members and 20 guests - 8 meeting per year (2 joint), monthly Sept - May, excluding Dec.
Dinner mtg Program
9/20/78 Managing the Conflicts that Develop Withing the Project Team
10/18/78 Planning and Organizing the Project
11/15/78 Quality Performance in Project Design - Balancing quality per. with budgeting and schedule restraints
1/17/79 Controlling Project Logistics - Purchasing and Delivering
2/21/79 Performance in Managing Construction Projects
3/21/79 Performance of individuals as Related to Achieving Project Team Objectives
4/18/79 Motivating People to Higher Performance in the Arena of Project Conflict
5/16/79 First PMI-NCC South Bay Section Meeting with a prominent Guest Speaker (mid-Peninsula location)
Start-up of South Bay Lecture series (see brochures) - Per Bruce Moen's recollection, this only lasted 1-2 years.
Per 1987-1979 Program brochure "details of each month's program and speakers will be mailed about two weeks before each meeting"
April 7-9, 1978 3rd Annual Asilomar Regional Conference "They Number One Challenge - People"
Net profit: $259.00, and lots of feedback provided.
Feb 16, 1979 Annual PMI-NCC Dinner Dance
June Family event planned